2014-04-23

Time for an update

Hi all! Long time no seen, huh? I really can't explain what I been up to lately. Because that's top secret. Got ya!!:) I have been working on the duet that I will record vocals to any day. We managed to make a really cool melodic rockduet out of my lyrics. I adore that song! When I did "When you sleep" I was thinking about how I would react if someone else done the song and I heads it on radio or whatever. I can honestly say - not sure if I would like it very much.... But this song is different. I wish you could heare just a draft of it because it's SO me and this song represents why I started this journey! Take care and don't forget...just give me a comment if there's something special you want me to write about ;) //MMR

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar