I learnt quite a lot since lesson 3:
- How much it means with good vocal training. You can develop your voice quite quickly if you actually do your practice every day.
- People seems to truly like the vocals I put out for qritique. That feels SO exciting!
- Patience (The fact that I realized it's a must when making music dosen't necessarily mean I'm loaded with it)
- Listen to the qritique you get with an open mind. Take it into account when working on your music.
- Don't give up! Let your dreams be with you, no matter what. For everyone who thinks you sucks there will be others that really like what you're doing! The most important is that you do what you like!