2014-02-19

It´s coming back :)

Well, a rough CPR seems to have done it, the bastard (=computer) is coming back to life!
This hopefully means that I will be able to proceed with my recording tomorrow, I do feel for my neighbors, but what the heck!
It kind of putt me down a bit when the "bastard" gave up, I had this tremendous speed and then it just fell back to zero. But at the other hand I have been doing other things instead, like som well needed training for example.

I find it quite amazing what actually happens when you start to think and reflect over the techniqe that you use when singing. Befor I started this journey I just sang. Period. Now I can apply certain techniques to get it to sound so much better. And it´s not rocket science.Cool!

Well, lets see what tomorrow brings!

//MMR

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar