2014-02-13

Vocal training, vocal training and why not even more vocal training?

So, now I have that draft of my song to listen to (my computer is near a crash due to repetitive playing of the song...) and it gets better for every time. I also hear things to improve, like the melody in the verse which needs to be adjusted a bit I think.

Been busy with other things today so I had no chance to do my vocal training. During the comming days I will train a LOT, especially on my song thats under producion. And, if my producer will be satisfied with the work (and I with the singing), then hopefully you will be able to hear it around mid April. How about that!?

I am so looking forward to that and I am already eager to know what you all will think of this song!

Lets just wait...(thats the part I´m good at. NOT!)

//MMR

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar