2014-02-27

New file from my producer

Jepp, it´s time for an update. I got a new file from my producer where drums, guitars and base were laid with real instruments and not the ones you use in the software. Sounds good and I really look forvard to get it all together. Our aim is to get it all set around early april. Too bad I have to learn so much about everything that comes around with music, at the other hand these things are so worth the effort! When it comes to job (unemployed for the moment) it seems like I have a new project that probably will start in june, this means I will have loads of time for my music! That feels quite good, ok I will not have too much money to spend but it can be worth it! I keep on working with my poor vocal coach and try to become a bad ass singer while I wait!!! //MMR

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar