2014-02-16

Summing up the journey so far

When I look back over the past 2 months, I realize how lucky I´ve been in many ways. I would like to sum up the journey so far. I got to say that the speed has increased very fast. I started out lika a snail and didn´t really know where I was going. Now I travel in the speed of light!
And this actually scares me a bit.

Will I be able to match my collaborators expectations? I so not want to disapoint any of them!
Will I end up with nothing but a lots of time spend on a stupid and crazy dream?
Will I not be able to bring some hope about "anyone can achieve their dreams"?

I love what I am doing right now, but at the moment I doubt myself...But I know myself pretty good by now and don´t intend to give up. There is always a way to get around obstacles that comes around. The once in your mind is not more stable than others.

Like someone once said:

If you don´t try, nothing will happen



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar